Youmanage v220.127.116.11 has been released to both clients and trial users, testament to our belief that we truly do lead the way in continuing HR software development and client satisfaction.
Intuitive By Design
As part of our on-going plan to deliver improved functionality and intuitive design, we applied yet another upgrade to the Youmanage HR Software service, released overnight on 17th September.
In brief, we're continuing to do some very clever and useful things to enhance many of the day to day HR and Management functions, making key and unique processes more intuitive and rewarding.
An overview of some of the changes made in this new release are as follows:
- Extended the capability when adding a new Employee record
- Ease in which to assign colleagues to a Manager’s Team
- Process improvement for the cancellation of a Holiday Request
- Introduced intelligent default calendar dates
- A 'check all' option has been added when determining user Permission Sets
- Employee deletion process has been added
- Inclusion of references received as part of New Starter and Employment Checks
- Additional configurable Employee Statuses capability
- Notice Period now displays for self-service users
- New redirect process following completion of a period of absence
- Ability to easily print a published Job Description
- Custom Report created for Other Absence types
- Ability to add a related document during sickness reporting process
Client Community - Enhancement Requests
All clients have been notified of the progress of their recent functional enhancement requests and therefore news of the huge number of new features that will be phased in and delivered by the end of the year.
Next week sees the release of additional capability regarding the ease in which users are able to create future holiday entitlement years. We will also see the long awaited and fantastic new 'Absence Planner' for the first time, which has been designed and developed over the summer months, and is the great work undertaken by our Graduate Developer, Jason Graham.