Further demonstrating how flexible, responsive and targeted our HR software product development strategy is in being able to quickly respond to both client and prospective client requests.
A Focus On Client Need
The latest in a series of planned roll-out phases on the newest Youmanage Version 3 platform targets the top 10 product feature enhancements and most requested improvements received from existing clients.
And a couple of additional enhancements sneaked into this release as promised to new users adopting Youmanage for the first time!
"Again, this looks really good. Delighted to see the progress you continue to make."
Pamela Finbow, HR Director, Macdonald and Company
In a nutshell, everyone is happy :-)
An overview of the functionality within this new release, is as follows:
- Simplified User Activation/Forgotten Password process
- Automate end of year Holiday Entitlement processes
- Improved creation of intelligent Working Patterns/Calendars
- Record 'Non-Office' working days, with configurable reason types
- Configurable request, notification and authorisation processes for other absence types
- Send notifications to colleagues to read new or revised policies and procedures, or other documents
- Self-Service users have ‘document to read’ notifications added to their own personal To-Do Lists
- Audit trail on documents that have been 'Unread', or a 'Date' when read
Release notes have been sent to all clients informing them of these functional changes. Free online training has been offered to all clients to run through any aspect of this new release.
In the product development pipeline and due for release shortly, a further list of client requested enhancements as follows:
- Recording of Bonus/Commission
- Client configurable email templates
- Redesign of Manager’s Absence & Holiday Landing Page
- Employee Summary Page – List Last 3 Performance Review Forms
- Performance Review Grid – Change Order of Display to Descending