Youmanage is committed to safeguarding your privacy online.
Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make use of our website. This policy may change from time to time, so you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 6th August 2013.
Youmanage has created this statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and distribution practices for the Youmanage website. At Youmanage your privacy is paramount to our business so we do not sell or pass on any of your data to third parties.
The Youmanage website may offer the opportunity to register for a free software trial, free downloads, information packs and industry specific events. For our mailing list we require users to give contact information (such as name and email address), which we use to send details about our Company. The information may also be used to contact site visitors by email for marketing purposes if they have granted permission on the mailing list form for us to do so.
The data is used exclusively for the purposes of Youmanage only. From time to time you may be contacted by phone or postal mail for marketing purposes and about our activities, services, product range and other similar information, which we think may be of interest. This may include links to other sites. Youmanage is not responsible for the privacy practices or the conduct of other websites and recommends that viewers check the privacy policies of these sites to be aware of how your information may be used.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Provision of a trial version request
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You may ask us whether we are storing personal information about you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and, if you wish and upon payment of a fee of £10, we will provide you with a copy of the personal data we hold about you which you are entitled to see under the Data Protection Act 1998. We may ask for proof of your identity before providing any information and reserve the right to refuse to provide information requested if identity is not established.
Google Analytics generates detailed statistics about visitors to a website for marketing purposes. Google Analytics can track users across search engines, email campaigns and display advertising giving advertisers the opportunity to optimise campaigns on multiple platforms.
Data Collected: Anonymous (ad serving domains, browser type, demographics, language settings, page views, time/date), Pseudonymous (IP address).
Data sharing: Google stores the information collected by these cookies on servers in the United States and may transfer anonymous data to third-parties.
- Youmanage makes use of a Google remarketing cookie to serve ads based on a user’s prior visit history to our website
- These ads are displayed to users on third party websites across the internet that have signed up to the Google Ad network
- No personally identifiable information (PII) is passed through these cookies
- Google has additional information about their Remarketing Privacy Guidelines, Policies and Restrictions
This website is designed for general information use only. If you intend to act on any information supplied on this website we recommend that you seek independent advice as we cannot accept responsibility for any loss arising from reliance on anything set out on the site, even errors or omissions.
This website is issued in the United Kingdom and the information contained within it is intended solely for use by the United Kingdom business community; we cannot accept responsibility for information contained on linked sites and for any reliance that may be placed upon their contents; whilst all reasonable care is taken to ensure that the information and data contained is adequate, we do not warrant this and all liability is expressly excluded.
The information contained on the website is based on our understanding of current United Kingdom law and regulation which may be subject to future variation. Whilst we use all reasonable endeavours to keep the website up to date, there may be times when this is not the case due to changes in legislation.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact: email@example.com